Create your personal Goal Tracker and review it consistently
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
How do you manage your life?
How do you know at the end of the day if you managed to make progress towards your long term goals?
How often do you celebrate your successes?
The Life Compass is a tool that will help you take a holistic approach to your Life Plan. So much more than a simple goal tracking tool, this will ensure that each month you stay on top of what is truly important to you. It will cover all elements of your life such as health, relationships, career, finance, or spirituality.
Through this course, you will be guided step by step to build your personal copy of the Life Compass, complementary as part of this tool!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to gain more productivity
- Anyone who lacks of a sense of purpose in his/her life
- Anyone who feels overwhelmed or having too much to do
- Anyone who finds it difficult to stay focused on the goals he/she sets for him/herself
- Anyone who is looking for a turnkey solution for life planning and goal setting
- Just come with an open mind
- Willingness to finish through the course
- Readiness to share and learn
- Create your PERSONAL COPY of the Life Compass tool
- Gain control over your life and ensure you take action where it really matters
- Gain clarity and visibility across all areas of your life
- Review your critical goals on a monthly basis
- Celebrate your successes as you go along
This video is a simple welcome and introduction to the course
- Time Bounded
Remember: Begin with the end in mind by starting with WHY your goals are widely important to you
Long term goals are split in 3 categories:
- by the end of the current year
- 5 years from now
- an intermediate period in between
Remember: the monthly scorecard will help you gain time by avoiding to rekey recurring goals. It will also allow you to measure your level of consistency in performing a certain task.
Remember: it is preferable to work on your month specific activities with your calendar on your side. What are the key events happening next month? Also, have fun writing a story of your month to yourself. At the end of the year, this will be a great read, guaranteed!
You made it! Time for you to start your own Life Compass !
Course completion quizz
Download your life compass and start with this first section on Mission Statement and Values. Remember that you can use the link on the intro page if you are looking for guidance on How to write a personal mission statement.
Remember: make sure you use the columns "deadline" and "status", they will be very useful for your goals management
Remember: your monthly scorecard includes Monthly, Weekly and Daily activities.
Remember: this is a simple self assessment to help you find some inspiration on what you could be working on to improve your level of energy in life
DEMO 5 - Month specific activities
Time to show you a real life example !