Creating a mindset for change is a process that moves individuals from being unconscious and reactionary to being creative and intentional. This is the shift in mindset that is needed for people to focus on positive outcomes and change. So creating awareness and talking about it is an important first step in creating change. In the Creating a Mindset for Change Process, Laura Goodrich, Global Workforce Innovator, will guide you through a series of micro learning on the Seeing Red Cars methodology. This course will give you the tools you need to maintain a positive mindset and change behavior.
- The perfect thing about this course is that no prior experience or knowledge is required. The only thing you will need is willing to learn
- Shows you how fear based thinking is getting in the way of change
- Teaches you how to rewire your brain toward positive outcomes
- Enables you to create thoughts, actions, and behaviors that align with the outcomes you want
- Provides the necessary tools you’ll need to act on your strategic priorities
Great program on Change- the mindset angle is very good