What is Minimalism?
Here’s the secret… it’s different for every person.
If you feel overwhelmed, uncertain, and are looking for more this course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by introducing how to embrace Minimalism into your life.
This course is designed by two Professional Organizers who have been in the industry since 2012. And who have traveled the world for a few years only carrying a backpack. This content is not only coming from us but from hundreds of clients and thousands of students like you who were willing to share their challenges and feelings with us, from hours of reading great books, watching inspiring TED Talks, assisting to conferences and workshops, and always getting inspired by others.
- You are curious about Minimalism and how it might be applied to your life
- You are overwhelmed and looking for a way to simplify your life
- You are ready and/or thinking about making a change to your lifestyle
- You have an open mind and are ready to learn
- No additional resources are required
This course covers:
- Learning the meaning of minimalism and common misconceptions
- Techniques for embracing minimalism into your life
- Industry best practices to follow for maximizing desirable results
There are many benefits for learning how to embrace minimalism into your life. You become a more focused and relaxed person to be around, people will notice positive changes in your attitude. You will develop productive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it’s a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behaviour will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99