This is a life and business leadership short course. You can complete the entire course watching and listening to the video presentations in under two hours. Then you can then think about it, review the ideas, read on your own, and even have an ongoing conversation with the instructor.
You are encouraged to get a friend or colleague to take the class along with you so that you can think and talk about the content and the actions suggested. That helps you to be a super-learner and a teacher, so that you can even teach the main points to others.
All of us will suffer in some way from the effects of fear in our life. We procrastinate, become risk averse, and often have troubles living our lives to the fullest.
In this course we will learn that of the hundreds of fears and phobias that can emotionally, and even physically challenge and limit us, that there are five big fears that can build on each other and become "killing" obstacles to our happiness and success in life. We will be challenged by the belief that, indeed, "fears kills everything."
We will lean what those fears and how to start to understand them and begin to limit them. You will be asked to start to develop some beliefs and strategies for limiting the power of fear in your life.
You will be encouraged to find that as fear is less a part of your life, that purpose, intention, and a strong sense of direction will give you the power to live with greater effectiveness, and true success in your life and business
Who this course is for:
- This course is not for those people who feel that they have it all together and are already "fear-busting masters of the universe"
- If you are thinking of making a major change in your life that is risky and that outcome is in doubt
- If you are thinking of starting your own business make sure you take this course to help you deal with the fears that will come to you
- If you own your own business or are an entrepreneur this course will help you understand better all the emotional ups and downs you are going through
- You will need to believe that fear is a big part of life and we can never eliminate or be fully fearless, but we can live with less fear that can paralyze us and keep us from taking positive steps and actions
- That the instructor is just like you, not a fearless superstar, but a fellow fear-fighter just like you
- Think about the times when fear made you do something that you regretted or kept you from doing something that you now wish you had
- Know how to identify the big five primary fears that kill your life and business success
- Learn how to start to deal with these fears so that they have less control over your emotions and well-being
- Begin to develop the thought and action habits that will keep these big fears from killing your energy, creativity, and hopes for success
- Teach these ideas to your children, colleagues, and others who have problems with the fears in their life
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99