Ayurveda and Astrology have helped me understand and embrace my nature fully and what I am meant to do in my life. I spent a lot of decades suppressing my true nature leading to physical and mental imbalances. When I was introduced to this science, it helped me understand the personality type I was born with. I learned to acknowledge and embrace my capabilities and align my life work to my inner nature. Aligning like this has helped me improve my physical and emotional fitness.
Through this course I bring this science to you that has helped me revive myself. I wish and hope the same for you. Treat this course as a first step in using Ayurveda and Astrology towards self awareness.
Understanding yourself deeply is a key ingredient in your successful journey through your life’s purpose, parenting, careers and relationships. Often we do not have enough self-awareness leading us to make decisions diametrically opposed to who we are. Join me for this fun and easy course of understanding your nature using Astrology and Ayurveda. You will:
- Know Your personality type- your smooth and rough edges and the careers well suited to your type
- Learn techniques to nurture your areas of growth
- Develop a deep understanding of all personality types to enhance your interactions and balance your expectations of them
Disclaimer: Ayurveda and Astrology are personalized sciences & need proper 1:1 consultation from experts, for a holistic understanding of yourself. This course gives you a beginning step to understand yourself and enough knowledge to seek out personalized help. This course covers only one aspect of Vedic Astrology to help you know yourself- but that is enough to get a great understanding of 60% of your nature. The remaining 40% depends upon your choices. The full science of self-awareness through Vedic Astrology is beyond the scope of this course!
What Can You Expect From This Course:
- A basic understanding of Ayurveda and Astrology to know your current nature and the nature you were born with.
- The science of how your personality can be healed through Diet, Lifestyle, Gems, Yoga, Mantras, Psychology, etc
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wishes to develop better self-awareness and relationship with self & others
- Teachers, Doctors, Customer Support,Sales and Marketing
- Psychologists, Life Coaches and others in the helping profession dealing with people
- Beginners in the field of Ayurveda and Vedic Astrology
- A strong desire to know themselves, to evolve and to grow!
- Know Your Personality - From Ayurveda and Astrology
- Align Your Career,Life & Dating Decisions With Your Personality
- Better Relationships With Yourself, Your Co-workers, Your Spouse and Your Children
- Balance Your Personality Type - Psychology, Ayurveda, Astrology, Yoga & Pranayama
- Nature of Planets & Effect of Planetary Periods On Your Psyche
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99