The basic idea of the so-called “self-coaching”, would mean the possibility that oneself is who takes those questions and reflections to determine, without the interaction of a coach, their action plans, and also achieve those objectives.
The Five Percent - Why do so many people, who are highly paid, such as CEO’s, actors and other famous people, appear to have it all together? They seem to be able to generate more success than the rest of us. They appear to be reaching new goals in areas such as relationships, work, finance, and health. However in many cases it is all thanks to life coaching.
Unfortunately, most people don’t have the money to hire a life coach. So what is the average hardworking person to do? Many life coaches at the Personal Coaching Center suggest you start with self-coaching.
This training is based upon my book on Self Coaching.
This information is divided into 4 parts to make it easy for you to learn. Part one is the introduction to coaching and self coaching. The second part is the theory behind self coaching and goal setting.
The third part includes the self coaching exercises that can be used for each goal you want to obtain. You can print out the exercise section if you want to write out your answers to the questions being asked. The last section is the conclusion of the training.
Self coaching is a viable solution for you to reach new goals and get improved results. In order for it to be more successful you need the right process, discipline and dedication.
First things first: Most people want to know when they should try self-coaching? Typically the main reason people search out a coach is to make a change in their life. This change can be personally or professionally related; such as a promotion, starting a difficult new project, moving, making a career change, losing weight, or trying to stop smoking .
One of the true signs that you may need coaching is if you feel anxious, unsupported or depressed about a particular aspect of your life. Reasons for seeking out coaching are as unique as the individual searching for the coaching.
Follow this ultimate success guide and you will be more successful!
- An interest in Personal development
- An interest in learning, growth and teamwork all at the same time.
The overall objective of coaching is to enable individuals and groups of individuals (teams) to broaden, develop and motivate each other to achieve improvement in their performance.
- You will learn the process of self-coaching to reach your goals. Pick a goal and follow the exercises in this course! If you follow the process correctly you will reach your goal and be ready to use the process to reach additional goals. The more you use it, the bigger the goals you can reach by using the system. I have provided 4 downloads to help you with your coaching success.
- You will learn the coaching approach that encourages learning, growth and teamwork all at the same time.
- You will learn the overall objective of coaching is to enable individuals and groups of individuals (teams) to broaden, develop and motivate each other to achieve improvement in their performance.