Accredited for 14 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Education (CE) Credit Hours. There are multiple compulsory writing and reflection assignment . Students should anticipate spending approximately 24 hours of practice time upon completion of and during watching the videos.
If you wish to enroll in this Mindfulness Specialty Area training you do NOT need to hold a current life-coaching diploma. In fact, many students enroll in a Life Coaching Specialty Certification Course as a reflective life tool, or for personal and family reasons.
Students who complete the course requirements are eligible to receive a Mindfulness Life Coach Specialization. The certificate is valid for two years from issuance and may be renewed with proof of continuing education within three months of expiration.
This course is fully accredited by the internationally recognized agency CPD Accreditation (Accredited Provider No: 776727), and 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits are available. Details for how to apply for official Mindfulness Life Coach Specialization certification and 14 CPD/CE credits are provided at the end of the training program.
This course is a complete Specialization life coach training program led by Patrick Howell and is designed to guide you in leading mindful practices in your own life or with clients.
Within the course there is a complimentary optional assignment. To take the FREE assessment offered on that site you may be required to provide an email address and other personal details.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is well-suited for the typical practitioners of Mindfulness Practices including; life coaches, therapists, counselors, teachers, social workers, pastors, organizational leaders, wellness professionals and loving parents
- Students searching for ways to contribute to society from within a helping profession
- This Specialty Training is ideal for those interested in Mindful and Cognitive Behavioral Practices that are related to integrative wellness
- Growth-seekers working towards self-actualization
- Coaches-in-training who want to provide substantial guidance and direction to their clients
- Wellness professionals in need of continuing education units
In order to promote good coaching practices, please note that you are advised to use this training program within the boundaries of your expertise. The course author is not responsible for unauthorized usage of this training program.
- No prior knowledge of mindfulness-based principles is required to enroll in this training. Ideal for those who are new to a mindful discipline.
- This video-based course can be completed at your own pace, and is easily completed in 2-3 weeks
- No additional learning prerequisites are needed to receive the 14 CE/CPD professional development credit hours granted to this course
- Must have the ability to download the actionable resources, PDF's and material handouts
- Superb student reviews
- Accredited 14 CPD Continuing Education (CE) Hours - provider #776727
- Mindfulness for professional use or as a personal reflective life tool
- Official specialty certification in the established field of life coaching
- Cultivate a deeper connection with yourself and others
- Develop your coaching expertise and business practice
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99