Are you sometimes not in control of your life?
Do you sometimes find yourself agreeing to things... and then regretting it?
Are you sometimes overwhelmed by life's choices and want to know which to take?
But now there are answers. . .
'Time Management on Steroids' is how one person described this programme.
But that's wrong. You won't learn to manage your time.
You'll learn how to TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE.
This means that you can start to say Yes to the right things and No to the rest. And that means more time for what matters and less stress from what doesn't.
Too many people find they need more time in their lives to do the things they want. And time management is not giving them enough of an answer.
Focusing on doing things effectively, just means you get more things done. Learning what to say Yes to and what to say No to, means getting the right things done and achieving more... by doing less.
But do you find the tiny little word 'No' alarmingly difficult to say? If you worry that it sounds negative, that people won't like you, that you'll miss an opportunity, or that something will go wrong if you say No, then you need this course.
Because these fears mean that you are no longer in control of your life.
Learn when to say NO and how to say NO.
If you don't, you'll regret it, every time you feel trapped into saying 'Yes'.
This course is delivered entirely as high quality videos delivered by author and professional speaker, Dr Mike Clayton. You will get unlimited lifetime access to 27 videos with nearly three-hours of high quality content. And I'll be adding more bonus videos from time to time too - which will appear, at no extra cost, in your course library.
I will also be on hand to answer your questions if you get stuck, puzzled, or just want to know more. As a professional trainer, this is what I do, and I promise to respond within 24 hours of your question arriving with me from Simpliv.
Enroll for this course now, so you can start to regain control of your life straight away.
Who is the target audience?
- People who no longer feel in control of their lives... because you always seem to be doing the things that matter - to someone else
- People who have studied time management and applied the principles... yet you still don't have enough time to do what really matters to you
- People who know that 'NO' is often the right answer... but you hear yourself saying 'Yes' all the same
- People who worry that 'No' sounds negative and will lose you respect, opportunities, and friends [Hint: It won't do any of these if you do it right.]
- People who get stressed by the constant demands on them... if you want to stress less about the trivial, the unnecessary, and the things other people impose on you
- For YOU, if you want to take back control of your life, do more of what matters, and live a better life
- There are no course requirements, beyond a willingness to change the habits that have been holding you back for a lifetime
- Make effective Yes or No choices
- Be able to say No
- Take back control of your life
- Achieve more of what matters
- Feel good about saying 'No'
- Reduce your stress levels