Data Preprocessing For Machine Learning Using MATLAB
Join Us Now If You are Looking To Learn Most Commonly Used Data Preprocessing Techniques Without Having To Learn All The Complicated Maths. Click Here Now!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Step-by-Step Guide To Master Fundamentals Of Data Preprocessing
Basic Course Description
This course is for you if you want to fully equip yourself with the art of applied machine learning using MATLAB. This course is also for you if you want to apply the most commonly used data preprocessing techniques without having to learn all the complicated maths. Additionally, this course is also for you if you have had previous hours and hours of machine learning implementation but could never figure out how to further improve the peformance of the machine learning algorithms. By the end of this course, you will have at your fingertips, a vast variety of most commonly used data preprocessing techniques that you can use instantly to maximize your insight into your data set.
The approach in this course is very practical and we will start everything from very scratch. We will immediately start coding after a couple of introductory tutorials and we try to keep the theory to bare minimal. All the coding will be done in MATLAB which is one of the fundamental programming languages for engineer and science students and is frequently used by top data science research groups world wide.
Below is the brief outline of this course.
- Segment 1: Introduction to course and MATLAB
- Segment 2: Handling Missing Values
- Segment 3: Dealing with Categorical Variables
- Segment 4: Outlier Detection
- Segment 5: Feature Scaling and Data Discretization
- Segment 6: Project: Selecting Techniques for your Dataset
Your Benefits and Advantages:
- You will be sure of receiving quality contents from the instructors.
- You have lifetime access to the course.
- You have instant and free access to any updates i add to the course.
- You have access to all Questions and discussions initiated by other students.
- You will receive my support regarding any issues related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and Freely available lectures for a quick insight.
It's time to take Action!
Click the "Take This Course" button at the top right now!
...Time is limited and Every second of every day is valuable...
We are excited to see you in the course!
Dr. Nouman Azam
More Benefits and Advantages:
✔ You receive knowledge from an experienced instructor (Dr. Nouman Azam)
✔ The titles of these courses are
- Machine Learning for Data Science using MATLAB
- Machine Learning Classification Algorithms using MATLAB
- Complete MATLAB Tutorial: Go from Beginner to Pro
- MATLAB App Desigining: The Ultimate Guide for MATLAB Apps
- Create Apps in MATLAB with App Designer (Codes Included)
- Advance MATLAB Data Types and Data Structures
Student Testimonials for Dr. Nouman Azam!
This is the second class on Matlab I've taken. Already, a couple important concepts have been discussed that weren't discussed in the previous course. I'm glad the instructor is comparing Matlab to Excel, which is the tool I've been using and have been frustrated with. This course is a little more advanced than the previous course I took. As an engineer, I'm delighted it covers complex numbers, derivatives, and integrals. I'm also glad it covers the GUI creation. None of those topics were covered in the more basic introduction I first took.
Great information and not talking too much, basically he is very concise and so you cover a good amount of content quickly and without getting fed up!
The course is amazing and covers so much. I love the updates. Course delivers more then advertised. Thank you!
Student Testimonials! who are also instructors in the MATLAB category
"Concepts are explained very well, Keep it up Sir...!!!"
Engr Muhammad Absar Ul Haq instructor of course "Matlab keystone skills for Mathematics (Matrices & Arrays)"
Who this course is for:
- Students, Entrepreneurs, Researchers, Instructors, Engineers, Programmers, Simulators
- Anyone who want to analyze the data
- MATLAB 2017a or heigher version. No prior knowledge of MATLAB is required
- In version below 2017a there might be some functions that will not work
- We cover everything from scratch and therefore do not require any prior knowledge of MATLAB
- How to effectively proprocess data before analysis
- How to implement different preprocessing methods using matlab
- Take away code templates for quickly preprocessing your data
- Decide which method choose for your dataset