IT & Software Systems
0 Students Enrolled
DATA SCIENCE with MACHINE LEARNING and DATA ANALYTICS using R Programming, PYTHON Programming, WEKA Tool Kit and SQL.
This course is designed for any graduates as well as Software Professionals who are willing to learn data science in simple and easy steps using R programming, Python Programming, WEKA tool kit and SQL.
Data is the new Oil. This statement shows how every modern IT system is driven by capturing, storing and analysing data for various needs. Be it about making decision for business, forecasting weather, studying protein structures in biology or designing a marketing campaign. All of these scenarios involve a multidisciplinary approach of using mathematical models, statistics, graphs, databases and of course the business or scientific logic behind the data analysis. So we need a programming language which can cater to all these diverse needs of data science. R and Python shines bright as one such language as it has numerous libraries and built in features which makes it easy to tackle the needs of Data science.
In this course we will cover these the various techniques used in data science using the R programming, Python Programming, WEKA tool kit and SQL.
The most comprehensive Data Science course in the market, covering the complete Data Science life cycle concepts from Data Collection, Data Extraction, Data Cleansing, Data Exploration, Data Transformation, Feature Engineering, Data Integration, Data Mining, building Prediction models, Data Visualization and deploying the solution to the customer. Skills and tools ranging from Statistical Analysis, Text Mining, Regression Modelling, Hypothesis Testing, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing, Predictive Modelling, R Studio, programming languages like R programming, Python are covered extensively as part of this Data Science training.
Who this course is for:
- All graduates are eligible to learn this course
- Before proceeding with this course, you should have a basic knowledge of writing code in R programming and Python programming language, using any R IDE or python IDE and execution of R programs or Python programs. If you are completely new to DATA SCIENCE then this course gives a sound understanding of the analysis and prediction
- Basic mathematics knowledge (probability and statistics), basic SQL queries and basic programming knowledge is enough
- DATA SCIENCE with MACHINE LEARNING and DATA ANALYTICS using R, PYTHON, WEKA and SQL
- This course is designed for any graduates as well as Software Professionals who are willing to learn data science in simple and easy steps using R programming, Python programming, WEKA tool kit and SQL