Hand Written Character Recognition have always been a tricky task for machines, as well as humans. Designing a Machine Learning Model to automatically detect hand written characters is challenging as well as exciting technique. This Course will guide you through the process of understanding MNIST dataset, which is a benchmark dataset for hand written characters, and training a machine learning model on that dataset for designing a digit recognizer of your own.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in designing Neural Network in MATLAB
- Anyone who wants to learn about working on MNIST Dataset
- Anyone interested in starting Machine Learning
- Basic Knowledge of MATLAB can be helpful and a basic understanding of Machine Learning and Neural Networks is must. Refer to my previous course for that
- A clear understanding of MNIST Dataset and how it is helpful in Hand written character Recognition. Training a complex model on the dataset in simple steps. Analysis of the model and using it for further predictions