Machine Learning and Training Neural Network in MATLAB
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Machine Learning is the up and upcoming branch of Artificial Intelligence and it holds great promises for the generations to come. In this course, we will talk about Machine Learning and Artificial Neural Networks and how you can implement a simple Machine Learning Model in MATLAB.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning basic concepts of Machine Learning and Neural networks
- The course is beginner level for those who are interested in implementing Machine Learning in MATLAB. No prior technical Knowledge is required. However, if you are already familiar with MATLAB, it can be a plus point
- You will learn about Machine Learning and how you can train a simple Model in MATLAB on a simple Dataset. You will get to know some basics of MATLAB too and how you can write and run scripts in MATLAB. You will be able to import your own dataset and train it using different parameters to make some interactive prediction model
Downloading Data from UCI Machine Learning Repository which is a freely available source for millions of different datasets.
Importing Data in MATLAB
Here, data is converted into suitable format for the machine learning model. Using scripts in MATLAB, the target labels are converted into vector form and reorganized along with input data.
From 0 to 1: Hive for Processing Big DataLoony Corn