Machine Learning For Data Science Using MATLAB
Join Us Now If You are Looking To Learn Machine Learning Without Have To Learning All The Complicated Maths. It's Time To Take Action!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Learn How To Solve Data Science Problems Using Machine Learning
Basic Course Description
This course is for you if you want to have a real feel of the Machine Learning techniques without having to learn all the complicated maths. Additionally, this course is also for you if you have had previous hours and hours of machine learning theory but could never got a change or figure out how to implement and solve data science problems with it.
The approach in this course is very practical and we will start everything from very scratch. We will immediately start coding after a couple of introductory tutorials and we try to keep the theory to bare minimal. All the coding will be done in MATLAB which is one of the fundamental programming languages for engineer and science students and is frequently used by top data science research groups world wide.
Below is the brief outline of this course.
Segment 1: Introduction to course
Segment 2: Data preprocessing
Segment 3: Classification Algorithms in MATLAB
Segment 4: Clustering Algorithms in MATLAB
Segment 5: Dimensionality Reduction
Segment 6: Project: Malware Analysis
Your Benefits and Advantages:
- You will be sure of receiving quality contents
- You have lifetime access to the course.
- You have instant and free access to any updates i add to the course.
- You have access to all Questions and discussions initiated by other students.
- You will receive my support regarding any issues related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and Freely available lectures for a quick insight.
It's time to take Action!
Click the "Take This Course" button at the top right now!
Time is limited and Every second of every day is valuable...
We are excited to see you in the course!
Dr. Nouman Azam
More Benefits and Advantages:
✔ You receive knowledge from an experienced instructor (Dr. Nouman Azam) who is the creator of five courses.
✔ The titles of these courses are
- Complete MATLAB Tutorial: Go from Beginner to Pro
- MATLAB App Desigining: The Ultimate Guide for MATLAB Apps
- Machine Learning Classification Algorithms using MATLAB
- Create Apps in MATLAB with App Designer (Codes Included)
- Advance MATLAB Data Types and Data Structures
Student Testimonials for Dr. Nouman Azam!
Already, a couple important concepts have been discussed that weren't discussed in the previous course. I'm glad the instructor is comparing Matlab to Excel, which is the tool I've been using and have been frustrated with. This course is a little more advanced than the previous course I took. As an engineer, I'm delighted it covers complex numbers, derivatives, and integrals. I'm also glad it covers the GUI creation. None of those topics were covered in the more basic introduction I first took.
Great information and not talking too much, basically he is very concise and so you cover a good amount of content quickly and without getting fed up!
The course is amazing and covers so much. I love the updates. Course delivers more then advertised. Thank you!
Student Testimonials! who are also instructors in the MATLAB category
"Concepts are explained very well, Keep it up Sir...!!!"
Engr Muhammad Absar Ul Haq instructor of course "Matlab keystone skills for Mathematics (Matrices & Arrays)"
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientists, Researchers, Entrepreneurs, Instructors, College Students, Engineers and Programmers
- Anyone who want to analyze the data
- MATLAB 2017a or heigher version. No prior knowledge of MATLAB is required
- In version below 2017a there might be some functions that will not work
- How to implement different machine learning classification algorithms using matlab.
- How to implement different machine learning clustering algorithms using matlab.
- How to proprocess data before analysis.
- When and how to use dimensionality reduction.
- Take away code templates.
- Visualization results of algorithms
- Decide which algorithm to choose for your dataset
104$ 9.99 $ 49.99
168$ 9.99 $ 49.99
46$ 9.99 $ 49.99
26$ 9.99 $ 49.99