Best-Seller international academic. Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, Fellow of the Institute of Leadership & Development.
Producer of many peer-reviewed publications.
Guaranteed high quality teaching and learning experience
The Certificate in Team Leading
Business Management Training on Team Working, Team Building and Leading Effective Teams
Join the instructor Rob Sullivan in this exciting course right NOW!
International academic at your fingertips, right now!
The real benefits
This course will help remove the stress, anxiety and fear of Team Leaders and Managers.
To succeed and become a winning manager, entrepreneur, or leader, you need the core skills of leading people. This course focused on making you a winner through honing these very skills
If you have the desire to really further your career, to help your team members have a better, less stressed and fruitful life then this course is for you.
Learning by doing
This course is designed after much research and evaluation to stimulate thought and to give a toolbox of awesome techniques for leaders.
It looks at the need to develop, nurture and grow the strong relationship between the team leader, their team, and others who may assist in implementing the output from this amazing course.
A top performing faculty member at several international Business Schools, successful manager and entrepreneurs gives you the benefit of his knowledge and real-life experience from your PC, tablet. phone or Smart TV.
We recognize and value you!
When you complete this course, you will receive a certificate of completion directly from Udemy. This gives you the opportunity to log that Continuous Professional Development has taken place.
Who is the target audience?
- All team leaders and those aspiring to become winning and successful leaders or managers.
- Management and front line team members and leaders
- Any manager looking to improve their skills in team leading
- Anyone with a keen interest in Leadership & Management
Importantly, the content will help remove the stress, anxiety and fear of Managers and Leaders.
Just a few of the things you'll learn:
- What being a Leader is all about and how that will help you
- What you do not need to do or worry about
- What leading a team means and how to do it
- What me mean when we speak about Management
- Why your team might not be effective right now
- How to understand and play to the strengths of your team
- Your role in managing your team
- Human Resource Management sections and their role
- How to motivate your staff
- The key point it Performance Management
- How to conduct awesome appraisals
About the instructor:
Robert Sullivan started off as a line manager/ supervisor in 1983 and since has managed and led teams internationally and very successfully.
He has been teaching online since 1995 and has taught many thousands of students in around 150 Countries. He teaches at Masters level and has supervised many dissertations.
He has written a large number of academic papers, many Distance & Online learning texts.
He has taught management at some of the World's top Business Schools and Universities. In addition, he has acted as a consultant to many blue chip companies and currently mentors CEO's and fast-track entrepreneurs for such as Virgin Group.
He believes solid, grounded Management Training id critical to helping people be successful and removing the stress and anxiety suffered due to a lack of Manager Training and Human Resource Management Training.
Who this course is for:
- You should take the course if you are,or are aspiring to, be a winning Team Leader or First Line Manager
- Anyone interested in Management
- Anyone interested in Leadership
- Human Resource Management professionals
- No prior knowledge is needed
- Your desire to be a winning Manager and Leader
- You will know how important the job of Leading Teams is
- You will be able to tell others about the Role of the Team Leader
- You will understand what Team Leaders do not do - that is important too
- You will know about both Leadership & Management
- You will know about some of the most famous Management Styles you can choose from
- You will understand about the various stages teams go through
- You will know about the various strengths & areas for development of Team Members
- You will know about your role in managing your Team
- You will know about how the different roles of you and HR developed
- You will be able to carry our great appraisals on team members
- You will have a good understanding of the fundamentals of being a great Team Leader