In this course we look at corporate change from all perspectives.
First, you learn how to weigh the cost of corporate initiatives against the intended benefits and how to apply change management principles to the challenges of implementing change. Then we take an in-depth look at change from the perspective of the employee and outline how to develop an approach to enable you to drive initiatives successfully throughout the organization. Finally, you learn how organizations are adapting to continuous change by changing aspects of their organizational structure.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in finance, management or related fields
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are needed for this course
- Management experience is a plus
- Plan your next significant change management initiative
- Structure your organization to accommodate and adapt to change
- Play a leadership role in advocating the need and facilitating the execution of change