The number one factor in destroying value in companies is bad decision making.
Decisions are difficult: it is hard to predict how one decision will affect a completely different part of the business, and to guess at long-term outcomes.
In this course we will review some of the most popular methods and models for making business decisions. You will learn how to use each model, but even more importantly, you will learn:
- How to examine interconnectivity of decisions in business
- How to objectively define pros and cons
- How to quantify a qualitative analysis
and more beyond... All skills that will make the difference between a good enough decision, and a great decision.
- An ability to see a business at both high level and tactical will be helpful
- This is an intro course, so no prior training is required
- Try to apply a real life or realistic decision situation as you go through the course
- UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM from all its angles
- LEAD YOUR TEAM in problem solving
- MAKE A DECISION with data and confidence