ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
What you will learn when you take this online course (Course Objectives):
- The publication of new ISO 22000 standard
- The specific differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018
- Revision specifics of the new standard
- The HLS (High level Structure) and standard's compatibility with ISO 9001:2015
- PDCA Approach
- Context of food organization
- Leadership role
- Planning including Management of Risk and Opportunities
- Support Functions
- Operation Controls
- Performance Evaluation
This course also provides clause by clause analysis of ISO 22000:2018 standard.
No need to pay several hundred dollars for one day awareness course on the latest standard. This course will suffice your requirement.
You will learn the about this new standard with ease with the help of video lessons having info-graphics and quizzes.
NOTICE: Please note that this ISO 22000:2018 standard is copyright protected. A standard copy will NOT be issued with this course.
Amazing Offer - Resource Materials: There are free resources which are exclusively written on different sections of the courses and are also addressing the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 standard. These unique resources are available with last lecture of the section.
Free Implementation Tools: Two implementation tools are also given free in this course.
- One sample generic document: Context of Organization for food organization
- Gap Analysis Tool: Comparison matrix for transitioning to ISO 22000:2018 from ISO 22000:2005
Ask Questions & Report Complaints: Discussion forum on the right side of this course can be used to discuss specific queries and report problems you are facing about the content of the course.
Take this course: Follow the “Take This Course" Button by clicking at the Top Right Hand Side of the Page. Proceed with the instructions and follow it to register and pay for the course.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals working in food supply chains
- Enthusiasts who want to make career in food sector
- ISO 22000:2005 internal auditors who want awareness session on ISO 22000:2018
- Quality professionals who want to learn food safety management
- Consultants who want to support clients in meeting the new requirements of ISO 22000
- Masters and bachelor of food sciences who want to upgrade their profiles
- The course is not for Certified Lead auditors on ISO 22000:2018 however they can have it if they need a refresher
- A learning appetite
- Familiarity with any management system is expected
- Minimum college level education is required
- Awareness on ISO 22000:2018
- Fundamental concepts and terminologies in ISO 22000:2018
- ISO 22000:2018 compatibility with other International standards
- Changes incorporated in the second edition of the food safety standard
- What are the elements of food safety management system
- Detail about clauses of the standard ISO 22000:2018
- Why is food safety management system necessary in food chains
- Implementation of Operation controls as per ISO 22000:2018
- Plan-Do-Check-Act approach incorporation in food management system at two levels
Introduction to course material, Benefits of taking this course and how learners can make most of it.
Quality versus Food Safety, Introduction to food safety management system, other management systems on food safety.
Why ISO took initiative to revise ISO 22000, how organizations can make transition to latest standard from ISO 22000:2005
Plan, do, check and act approach explanation in the standard.
Resource Download - Section 1
Definitions and brief explanation on food, feed, animal food and end product.
Definitions and brief explanation on prerequisite programs, operational prerequisite programs, action criterion, critical control point, critical limit and validation.
Definitions and brief explanation on lot, traceablity, food safety, food safety hazard, significant food safety hazard.
Resource Download - Section 2
Some details on publication of the standard and the world known HLS structure used in latest management system standards.
Summary on Elements of Context of organization i.e. internal external issues, needs and expectations of interested parties, food safety management system scope etc.
Summary on leadership role, food safety policy, organization roles and responsibilities
Summary on clauses related to support, operations, performance evaluation and improvement
Resource Download - Section 3
Detail discussion on ISO 22000:2018 main clause 6. Planning
Detail discussion on ISO 22000:2018 main clause 7.1 Organization's resources
Detail discussion on ISO 22000:2018 main clauses 7.2 to clause 7.5, competence, awareness, communication, and documented information.
Resource Download - Section 5
Detail discussion on ISO 22000:2018 main clauses from 8.1 to 8.4 i.e. Operation planning and control, prerequisite programs, traceablity system & emergency planning and response.
Detail discussion on ISO 22000:2018 main clause 8.5.1 which is preliminary steps to enable hazard analysis.
Detail discussion on ISO 22000:2018 main clauses 8.5.2 and clause 8.5.3 which is on hazard analysis and validation of control measures.
Detail discussion on ISO 22000:2018 main clauses 8.5.4 and 8.6 which are Hazard Control Plan and updating information related to PRP and hazard control plan.
Detail discussion on ISO 22000:2018 main clauses 8.7 and 8.8 which are Control of Monitoring and measuring & verification related to PRP and hazard control plan.
Detail discussion on ISO 22000:2018 main clauses 8.9 which is control of product and process non-conformities.
Resource Download - Section 6
Detail discussion on clause 9.1 Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation.
Detail discussion on clause 9.2 internal audit and clause 9.3 management review
Clause 10 Improvement is discussed in detail.
Resource Download - Section 7