All Startup founders and Business owners, executives must get basic understanding of finance and accounting to enable themselves to be able to read financial statements, analyse results and the impact of their business decisions.
This course was recorded during a live class with startup founders who do not have any formal background in accounting and finance. Course contents, speed and explanations are designed keeping in mind those users, hence other users may find it slow and sometimes repetitive. I repeated few things just to make my audience understand and absorb concepts.
This Class is a Second day of five day series topics discussion in the course includes
- Analyzing financial numbers for making business decisions
- Analyzing Financial Statements in Details.
- Ratio Analysis
- Why Ratio – Usefulness and Limitations
- Profitability Ratio
- Liquidity Ratios
- Working Capital
- Asset Utilization
- Return Ratios
- Special Purpose
- How to use Ratio analysis to understand ground reality in operations.
- How operational decisions affect financial results.
- Working Capital Management
- Pricing Decisions
- Capital Expenditure planning decisions
- Using Financial Analytics Metrics for KPI management
- Using financial numbers together with operational metrics
Please let me know if you feel any topic is missed.
- Time & Desire to Learn
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- First Hand understanding to Financial Statements
- Accounting Policies and their affect on accounting methods
- Meaning & Basic understanding of All financial statements