This is a 45 min lesson about “What is Strategy” There are a lot of terms and buzz words in the world of strategy.
You might be familiar with Red oceans, Blue Oceans. How about Value Curves, Niche Strategy, Diversification, Ambidexterity, Synergies, VRI Resources, Core competences, strategic agilty. Confused? I bet you are.
This Session consist of 15 lectures with the focus on “What is Strategy, and aims to demystify some of these concept.
- It Brings you up to date with the most well known concepts
- No-nonsense and straight to the point
- From Theory to Practice
- Become better than 90% of all business professionals
This is particularly relevant for people that want to be able to think like senior executives!
My name is Hans Weemaes. I started his career as at a global retail and investment bank, where he worked as a project manager. I am currently a visiting professor at Yonsei Business school where I teach: Strategy, Entrepreneurship, International Business and Project Management.
I have an MBA degree, from the London Business School, and Master in Science degree in business administration from Erasmus University Rotterdam in The Netherlands. I love reading and cycling. But enough about me.
Who is the target audience?
- Future Leaders in organisations
- Prospective MBA students.
- People interested in entering the field of strategy.
- If you’d like to start thinking like a CEO, and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role.
- All Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers and high potential employees.
- No specific prior knowledge is required, but in interest in business is helpful
What will you get at the end:
- Provide an overview of Strategic Frameworks
- Understand why we need strategy
- The role of strategy in success of individuals
- Different levels of Strategy
- The who-what-how model
- The understanding of strategic fit