There is a well know saying which states:
“If you continue to think like you’ve always thought, you’ll continue to get what you’ve always got”.
It is easy get stuck in a decision-making rut. We gather the same old group together and come up with much the same solutions to problems that we have done before.
The danger is that our competitors are thinking more creatively. Markets and business practices are changing fast, and organisations need to be more creative in their approach to problem-solving and decision making.
The purpose of this course is to help you, and your team, think more creatively in its problem-solving efforts. The topics covered include:
- The different thinking styles people use when making decisions
- Tools to help in creative problem-solving and decision making
- The Benefits Realization approach to problem-solving and decision making
- A structure for creative problem-solving and decision making
- Top tips for creative problem-solving
- How to start thinking outside of the box
Better thinking brings better results. Develop more creative approaches to problem-solving and decision making in your organisation with this course now.
Who this course is for:
- Senior Managers
- Management trainees
- Students of management
- Business owners and leaders
- There are no course pre-requisites
- Why organisation’s need to be creative in their problem solving and decision making
- The different thinking styles that people use when making decisions
- A step-by-step method to creative problem solving and decision-making
- Tools to help in creative problem solving and decision-making
- The Benefit Realization approach to problem solving