Retail Management: A Strategic Roadmap To Business Success
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Retailing is a global industry that plays a vital economic role in society. Without a predefined and well-integrated strategy, a retail firm may struggle attempting to cope with the changing environment that surrounds it.
This course is devoted to the dynamic development of retailing. It aims to demonstrate the complex and numerous questions of retail management in order to facilitate an understanding of what is involved in strategic retail management and illustrate best practices.
It provides a balance between theory and practice, useful career information, a comprehensive package of strategies and it takes a tactical approach to decision making.
I'm gonna provide you with an overview of strategic retail management, and a careful examination of situation analysis, internal benchmarking, role-playing, hiring employees, and many more.
You will learn the most important components of management success in retail like tracking key performance indicators , marketing your business effectively and building a successful sales team.
- No previous knowledge is required
- An introduction to retail management
- Setting the stage for success
- The power of consistent experience
- Tracking key performance indicators
- Effective retail marketing
- Efficient strategies hiring new employees
- The importance of Internal Benchmarking
- Building a successful sales team
- Motivating your team
- Engagement in corporate social responsibility
- The social considerations of business decisions
Setting The Stage
The Power of Consistent Experience
Track Key Performance Indicators
Retail Marketing Strategies
The Power of Role Playing
The Script Book
Building a Successful Sales Team
Motivating Your Team
Five Effective Retail Sales Management Tips
Date and Time Fundamentals in .NET and SQL ServerElias Fofanov
Computer Programming for BeginnersRobert Gioia
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi - From ScratchSteven Lawrence Fernandes