Servant leadership can seem like a contradicting term, but it is becoming a very popular tool in many businesses. Servant leadership is a philosophy that involves focusing on others (i.e. your employees), and focus on their success, and in turn build better professional relationships that can benefit both manager and employee. Servant leadership shows that managers can be great leaders while boosting their employee’s confidence and further their success at the same time.
With our “Servant Leadership” course, your participants will discover the specifics of how servant leadership works and how it can benefit both leaders and employees!
- No Pre-requisite needed to take this course
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What is Servant Leadership
- Module Three: Leadership Practices
- Module Four: Share the Power
- Module Five: Characteristics of a Servant Leader
- Module Six: Barriers to Servant Leadership
- Module Seven: Building a Team Community
- Module Eight: Be a Motivator
- Module Nine: Be a Mentor
- Module Ten: Train Future Leaders
- Module Eleven: Self-Reflection
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
“The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” -- Ralph Nader