Do managers matter in the organization?
Explore the development of Google's manager research study Oxygen since 2009.
What is more effective: a data-driven approach or a mere intuition?
Have a better understanding on why two other manager's behaviors were added to the list in 2018.
What is unbiasing? How to foster psychological safety?
According to Gallup, half of the employees don't know what is expected of them at work.
Improve your management skills by getting tips from Google.
This course containing 20 lectures will walk you through the development of the research study and after research trainings.
- You will have an idea of what techniques, models and approaches Google uses to train its managers
- You will understand more about Google's corporate culture
- You will walk away from the course being more confident how to strengthen your management skills and adapt Google's methods to your organization
- Be flexible and open-minded with research studies
- You will explore the evolution of Google's manager research which started in 2009 and updated in 2018
- You will learn the ten Oxygen behaviors of Google's best managers
- You will have a deeper understanding on why the list of behaviors was expanded in 2018
- You will discover Google's techniques on training managers
- You will have an idea of Google's corporate culture