Email Copy Strategy
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Learn The Secret Of Email
The hidden power in your email copy is your choice of words. Remember that your readers are not seeing you to feel your physical energy and enthusiasm, but by carefully choosing the right words, you can still reach your them and get them to take action.
For this, you don’t necessarily need to hypnotize them. It’s more about motivating and inspiring them and they will take action.
It’s not easy! You might say.
What You Can Gain In This Class
In this class you will learn:
- How to craft a compelling email to inspire your readers, and make them respond to your business positively
- How to use the power of questions in your email communication, so you can know your readers even more
- How to use stories in your email messages and how to choose the right words
- How to use curiosity and other powerful strategies to grab the attention of your readers and how to convert them to high paying clients
There are a lot you can learn in this class
Just get ready to take your business to the next level and we will take care of the rest. We will make sure that by the end of the class you are armed with the right preparation for your business success.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to write effective email that sell
- No Requisites for this course
- Basic writing skills
- Learn How to Write the Email Copy that Sells
- Learn the right choice of words to use in an Email
Lesson 1: Balancing Promotional Emails And Free Content
Lesson 2: Email Frequency - How Often Should You Email your List
Lesson 3: How I Write Copy For Any Product In Just 5 Minutes
Lesson 4: How To Tell A Story In Your Emails
Lesson 5: How To Track Your Click-Through And Open Rate
Lesson 6: How To Write A Call-To-Action In Your Email
Lesson 7: Should You Use Double Opt-In Or Single Opt-In?
Lesson 8: Should Your Ask For Your Subscribers First Name When They Opt-In
Lesson 9: Text VS HTML Emails
Lesson 10: When Is The Best Time To Send Out Your Email
Digital Marketing - Using Google AdWordsDan Grijzenhout