Marketing to Introverts
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Increase your understanding of psychological diversity and its impact in business.
If you’re in business and love hanging out with other people as much as you can, it’s essential to recognize that not all customers think and feel as you do. Some 25 to 50 percent of the population are introverts, and overlooking this misunderstood category of people in marketing and sales can damage your income and your success.
In this groundbreaking 90-minute course, learn about introverts’ attitudes, behavior, preferences and beliefs as they pertain to buying products and services and carrying on business relationships. Find out which stereotypes of introverts are myths and which correspond to actual tendencies.
Discover the implications of introvert leanings for lead generation, face-to-face selling, promotional copy, training, meetings, content marketing and more. Absorb the insights from four in-depth case studies of business professionals who have developed a deep sensitivity to the needs of their introvert clients and colleagues.
Just a few of the eye-opening and useful points you'll learn:
- Why being an introvert is not a deficiency, a disability or a condition that can be "fixed"
- Should you go out of your way to welcome both extroverts and introverts? (Surprisingly, that depends...)
- The "bigger is better" bias and how it affects introverts
- Why aggressive friendliness can backfire with some of your customers
- The pauses that help introverts participate fully in interactions
- The importance of trust for introverts
- Consequences of relying too heavily on what marketers call "social proof"
- Extrovert/introvert differences on privacy
- An alternative to pushy marketing and why it succeeds with introverts
Author Marcia Yudkin, who has published well over a dozen books on business and communication, estimates that 70-75 percent of her clients over the decades have been introverts. Marketing to Introverts incorporates results of surveys and interviews she has conducted as well as her observations and quotes from experts.
After implementing the suggestions in this course, you’ll experience fewer interpersonal misunderstandings and conflicts. You’ll make better connections with a wider swath of people and enjoy more productive business relationships. You may expand your flexibility, empathy and offering options. And the payoff will include more relaxed and satisfied customers who stick with you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who markets a business or themselves
- No Pre Requirement As Such.
- Understand how personality figures into shopping and buying preferences
- Know how to appeal to and work with introverts as well as extroverts
- Be more sensitive to the challenges and strengths of introverts
Why This Approach?
Myths About Introverts
Introvert Preferences, Tendencies and Beliefs
Introvert Preferences, Tendencies and Beliefs (continued)
Introvert Preferences, Tendencies and Beliefs (continued) - Part 3
Marketing to Introverts Case Studies
Advice for Specific Situations
Advice for Specific Situations (continued)
Resources for Further Insights on Introverts
Digital Marketing - Using Google AdWordsDan Grijzenhout