This is a complete set of lessons made for students of any level and any age to learn all about percentages.
I start by looking at how to find 10% of a number, and then lead onto finding 20%, 5%, 1%, 2%, 50% and 25%. Then, using all we've learnt, I show you how to find any percentage, even those containing decimals.
You'll also learn how to carry out percentage increases, percentage decreases and how to work out reverse percentages, all in your head or on a calculator.
Each lesson is kept short and simple, so that even the busiest student can learn. All you have to do is watch one three-minute lesson a day, and you'll be amazed at how much you pick up and remember.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody, particularly school students, who wants to learn about percentages
- You should be able to do basic arithmetic in order to get the most out of this course (basic adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing)
- You will learn all about percentages and how to use and manipulate them
- You will learn, in basic steps, how to find percentages of any number
- You will learn how to find 10%, 20%, 5%, 1%, 2%, 50% and 25%
- You will then use that information to find any percentage, even those containing decimals
- You will learn how to carry out percentage increases and percentage decreases
- You will learn how to work out reverse percentages
- You will learn how to work out and manipulate percentages in your head and on a calculator