Best Techniques to Speed Up Your Mathematics
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
First of all, how long will it take you to multiply 10005 and 10008?
Even if you are using calculator, pressing the keys will take you a few seconds although you might be very quick with the calculator.
But with Vedic Math you can do this within 2 seconds orally.
10005 × 10008 = 100130040
You won’t believe I can write the answer of this problem as soon as I have a first look at it.
Wondering How? So that’s the beauty of Vedic Math.
It’s not because I know Math and I’m very fast with it, everybody can do this. It’s simple Vedic Math.
In fact, you can do bigger numbers also orally like the below example
1000004 × 1000005=1000009000020
If you try calculating the above problem on your calculator it will show you 1.000009e12, we know that it’s not the full answer.
Let’s do one more calculations
996 × 992
In this case, I will be able to write the answer as soon as you finish writing the problem
What about 99997 × 99998 = 9999500006
These are all tricks of multiplication using Vedic math and no magic.
These tricks of Vedic math are very easy to learn and anybody having the knowledge of basic Math up to 5th standard can easily learn.
Relation of Vedic Math with GMAT, GRE, CAT, SAT, Math Olympiad and other competitive exams
We know quantitative section is essential part of these exams and in these calculators are not permitted during the quantitative section. Even if it is permitted still you need time to write calculations on calculator. Think of it by just observing if you are able to find the answer it is going to save your time for your further skilled questions. As we all know that in these competitive exams we have to solve a lot of questions in limited time.
Type of calculations you can perform using Vedic Math
Vedic Math tricks help in numerous ways, I am summarizing a few of these.
- (1) Addition by Dropping ten’s method to give answer of such series of addition without carrying is very helpful in Statistics when calculators are not allowed. This method gives very fast answer instead of copying numbers in calculator
- (2) Addition by grouping method & you can give answer to such series of numbers within a few seconds
5 + 8 + 9 + 7 + 5 + 3 + 4 + 7 + 8 + 1 + 6+7+1+5+9+8
- (3) L-R Addition World’s Fastest Technique to add any digit numbers. Without taking time you will be able to give answers to problems like 2448 + 4487, 4658 + 9632 etc
- (4) Subtraction Using World’s Fastest Technique. Without taking time you will be able to give answers to problems like
7 1 2 3 2 4 1 5 8 6
- 3 1 4 7 0 4 1 3 7 9
- (5) Left to Right Subtraction using Nikhilam SutraYou will be able to give answer to following problems within a few seconds
60000 – 5789, 370000 – 967, 600000 -2500, 7800000 – 85000 etc.
- (6) Multiplying any digit number by 11, 22 and 33 orally faster than the calculator. This will certainly help while doing calculations of problems involving volumes of cylinder, cone, sphere, area of circle etc. where value of Π = 22/7 is used
- (7) Finding remainder when any big digit number is divided by 9 without actually dividing, faster than calculator. This is a great help to know whether a given number is divisible by 9 or not. Also this will help in reducing fractions to lowest terms or finding prime factorization, H.C.F. and L.C.M etc. of given numbers
- (8) Multiplying any digit number by 9; 99; 999; 9999999 etc faster than calculator. Multiplying
numbers like 47356 × 99999 and 345 × 99999 is possible only in 2 seconds which is otherwise very time consuming and difficult. This is possible by Vedic Math techniques 'Nikhilam Sutra’. This Vedic math technique makes your brain active, faster and accurate.
- (9) Multiplying two large numbers of same digits below the base 1000; 10000; 100000 etc in 2 seconds like 996 ×995, 9991 × 9992, 99999 × 99994 etc. with a magical trick of Vedic Math. After learning this trick you will start believing that ‘Math is fun’ and it generates interest in the subject.
- (10) Multiplying two numbers of same digits above the base 1000; 10000; 100000 etc in 2 seconds like 105 ×106, 1003 × 1007, 100001 × 100006 etc with a very fast trick of Vedic Math. While helping the slow learners grasp the basics this introduces creativity, intelligence and smartness in students.
- (11) Multiplication of numbers one above the base and the other less than the base like 105 × 94; 1002 × 996
- (12) Vertically and Crosswise Techniques of multiplication, this helps the students in multiplying two numbers of any digits in a single line very fast. In the online competitive exams sometimes we need to write calculations from right to left in a single line. At that time this technique is very useful.
- (13) Multiplying any digit number by 5, 25 and 125 within 2 seconds.
49.24 × 5
215.64 × 25
398.96 × 125
Multiplication by 5, 25 and 125 is very commonly used in calculations, taking out calculator and clicking may take time but manually this will be faster than that and more important part is without giving any stress to your brain. In Fact, will help your brain to develop more skill.
- (14) Division by 9 with super easy technique to solve the problems like
611 ÷ 9, 3121 ÷ 9
- (15) Division by Nikhilam Sutra of Vedic Math. Division like shown below with in few seconds
- (16) Straight Division by Vedic Math, this technique gives answer in straight line when large digit number is divided by another large number.
38982 by 73, 46315 by 1054, 114704 by 134
(17) Squaring numbers that end in 5 faster than calculator like
‘By One More Than One Before’ Sutra of Vedic Math helps in squaring numbers that ends in 5 in a magical manner. This actually creates
interest in students for math and they start liking it. Being a part of Vedic Math this technique develops skill along with knowledge.
- (18) Squaring any two/three-digit number like 43², 8.4², 96², 543², 28.4², 9.06² without actually multiplying. This is very useful for cracking bank and MBA related entrance exams.
- (19) Finding cubes of numbers like (34) ³, (1.8) ³, (0.76) ³ by different short techniques of Vedic Math.
- (20) Fastest methods of finding square roots of perfect square numbers like √27225,
√ 14641, √2209 etc.
- (21) Finding approximate value of Square roots of non-perfect square numbers like √27, √53, √3491, √79654537
in very short time.
- (22) Fastest methods of finding cube roots of perfect cube numbers like ³√24389, ³√ 175616 etc.
- (23) Finding approximate value of cube roots of non-perfect cube numbers like ³√29, ³√67, ³√227 in a few seconds.
- (24) ‘Digital Sum’ technique is absolutely magical in Vedic Math that gives answers of complex calculations very fast in multiple choice problems that also without actually solving it.
Q1 8.5 × 0.93 × 147 × 1.43 =
(1) 1761.71005 (2) 1661.71005 (3) 1661.72105 (4) 1666.71004
Q2 3647.1456 ÷ 4.58
(1) 796.32 (2) 725.10 (3) 647.92 (4) 596.72
Students can check answer of any calculation in a few seconds using ‘Digital Sum’ Technique.
- (26) Finding Day of the week when any date is given in 2 Seconds without counting leap years etc.
Why you will start loving Vedic Math?
When you perform calculations with the help of Vedic Math orally this generates positive waves inside you and gives you inner peace and also eradicates fear from you. Builds confidence in you, improves reactivate ability of brain and improves concentration making you many times faster. In Vedic Mathematics, we actually perform calculations keeping some part of it in our brain, this helps in activation of more intellect in brain. Confidence builds up in you keeps you in a joyous mood. Vedic Math increases mathematics skills and teaches methods you don’t ever want to miss again.
So to Join the World's Fastest Mental Math System, Enroll in the course.
- Knowledge of mathematics up to fifth grade
- Knowledge of the Times Tables up to 9
- You will be able to perform calculations many many times faster without the help of calculators
- Most of the calculations are happening in the memory so you will be able to perform Math operations without the help of pen and paper
- These tricks, improve your visual skills of doing Math power and activate your left and right brain
- You will be able to develop more concentration abilities that decreases the chance of errors in calculations
- These Math tricks are amazing and learning is full of fun and just by watching video lectures three or four times, these tricks will become part of your calculations
- These mental Math tricks eradicates fear and phobia of math, brings out hidden potential in you and improves overall academic performance
How to take up this course
Addition by Dropping ten’s method single digit numbers
Addition by Dropping ten’s method two digit numbers
Addition by Dropping ten’s method three digit numbers
Addition by grouping to ten’s method single digit numbers
Addition by grouping to ten’s method two digit numbers
Addition by grouping to ten’s method three digit numbers
Quizzes on addition method
Left to right addition Part 1
Left to right addition Part 2
Left to right addition Part 3
In this lecture , you will find List of Resources and You will be able to download Resources.
In this lecture , you will find List of Resources and You will be able to down load Resources. Resources are important part of the chapter and contains lots of practice problems & answers are provided with in all Assignments.
Left to Right Subtraction Part 1
Left to Right Subtraction Part 2
Left to Right Subtraction Part 3
Left to Right Subtraction Using Nikhilam Sutra
Multiplying any digit number by 11, 22, and 33
Finding remainder when a number of any digits is divided by 9
Multiplying any digit number by series of 9; 99; 999; 99999 Part 1
Multiplying any digit number by series of 9; 99 ; 999 ; 99999 Part 2
Multiplying any digit number by series of 9; 99 ; 999 ; 99999 Part 3
Product of two numbers below the base number 100; 1000 etc.
Multiplication of Numbers above the base 1000; 10000; 100000 etc.
Multiplication of numbers one above the base and second less than the base
Multiplying any digit number by 5, 25, and 125 faster than calculator
Multiplying any two digit numbers using Vertically and Crosswise
Multiplying three digit numbers using Vertically and Crosswise
Multiplying four digit numbers using Vertically and Crosswise
Multiplying different digit numbers using Vertically and Crosswise
Division by 9 in 2 seconds
Division by 9 continues……
Division by Nikhiliam Sutra in single line in 2 seconds
Straight Division by Vedic Math
Division by two-digit number
Division by three-digit number
Division – when answers are decimals
Division by three or four digit numbers
Straight Division – Two special problems
Squaring numbers that end in 5 using Vedic Math
Squaring two digit numbers mentally Using Vedic Math technique
Squaring three digit numbers mentally Using Vedic Math technique
Finding cube of any two-digit number faster than calculator
Approximation method of finding square root of numbers which are perfect squares
Approximate value of square root of numbers which are not perfect squares
Approximation method of finding cube root of numbers which are perfect squares
Approximate value of cube root of numbers which are not perfect cubes
Short tricks to count Number of Squares in given figure
Short tricks to count Number of Rectangles in given figure
Short tricks to count Number of triangles in given figure
Finding Day of the week when any date is given in 2 Seconds mentally
Digital sum of a number
Digital sum- Addition and Subtraction
Digital sums- Multiplication
Digital sum- divisions
Simplification short tricks for complicated fractions
Simplification short tricks for fractions series part 1
Simplification short tricks for fractions series part 2
Simplification short tricks for complicated square root problems
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars