In this course, you will learn calculator shortcut methods, practical approaches, strategies and reverse engineering applicable especially for attacking multiple choice tests which are common in university admission exams, professional license exams, Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exams, GREs, quiz bowls and others.
If you are preparing for a professional license exam, the math portion is usually just 15 to 30% of the total points (Philippines); for Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (US), the number of math questions just ranges from 4 to 18 questions out of 110 multiple-choice questions; and similarly in other countries, math is just relatively small percentage of the total points in order to pass. Speed up your calculator skills, develop wiser strategies, study smart to save time during your review period and spend this saved time in reviewing other professional subjects and that will give you higher chances of passing an exam.
This course covers stuff related to Algebra, Trigonometry, Plane Geometry, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations and Advanced Math.
Calculator function utilization, shortcut-equations and reverse engineering will be demonstrated in an MCT format followed by practice quiz.
Solve all quizzes to test your Casio Calculator mastery, I encourage that you work through all practice quizzes in a paperless manner in a way that will developed your calculator skills to solved math problems paperless!
Impress your friends, classmates, teachers and others with your Casio Calculator Kinjutsu!
Contents (not all are mentioned here and these are not in order):
- Conversion of units and use of constants
- Solving 1 equation with 1 unknown, 2 equations and 2 unknowns; 3 equations with 3 unknowns
- Simplifying equations
- Remainder Theorem, dividing large numbers and finding their remainder
- Reverse engineering
- Finding the roots of the equations for 2nd and 3rd degree equations
- Regression analysis
- Normal Distribution Curve Calculations
- Permutation and Combinations
- Clock Problems
- Equations of lines and planes
- Basic statistics
- Herons Formula and other triangle related stuff
- Polar and rectangular coordinates
- Vector calculations
- Matrix calculations
- Distance between two points and other similar cases
- Parallel Lines
- Evaluating limits (single and multivariable)
- Evaluating derivatives, 2nd derivatives and partial differentiation
- Evaluation of definite and indefinite integrals
- Arc length and Surface area of revolution
- Applications of integrals and derivatives
- Complex numbers
- Evaluating 1st order differential equations given the initial value and you are required to look for a particular solution
- Evaluating 1st order differential equations to obtain the general solution
- Evaluating 1st order differential equations given an initial value and you're required to look for the final value
- Evaluating 2nd order linear homogeneous differential equations with constant coefficients.
- Applications of 1st order differential equations: Spread of rumor, growth & decay, half-life, Newton's Law of Cooling and Heating, logistic differential equations with/without harvesting, falling body problems, flow problems, electrical circuits, continuous compounding etc
- Evaluating Laplace Transforms and Inverse Laplace Transforms
- Challenging quizzes... Anything goes... Nuff said
- A background in math courses like algebra, trigonometry, plane geometry, analytic geometry, statistics, differential calculus, integral calculus, differential equations and advanced math
- You should have at least any of these calculator models: fx-570ES, fx-570ES Plus, fx-115ES, fx-115ES Plus, fx-911ES, and fx-911ES Plus [Note: fx-911EX/fx-570EX Classwiz is more powerful due to additional fucntions and contains all features of the others but some of its functions are located differently (see your OPTIONS button for the majority of this issue) so the procedure won't look exactly the same as presented in this course but the concept of solving the problems using the presented kinjutsu will remain the same, still applicable and can still be followed thru OPTIONS button in general, I hope you know what I mean]
- You should have minimal experience with Casio Calculators
- Common sense and intuition
- Calculator shortcut methods that will save a lot of time during exams and quizzes
- Reverse engineering aka backward calculations
- Less stress, effective, efficient and precise solutions to math problems
2$ 12.99 $ 64.99