We are all surrounded with numbers and shapes. And then we run into people who just toy with them and play with them at will whilst the rest of us look in awe.
If you have problems with mathematics this is the course to take. It is all about building the basics and the core foundations of the subject. If you are age 10 and above and need help in understanding this subject then this course is the right beginning for you. You will be able to understand some of the concepts which are lying at the heart of the subject. You will be able use those concepts and the tricks shared in the tutorial in your day to day life.
And most importantly, this is the starting point to help you amaze people with your skills and abilities of the subject.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone grade 8 and above
- Anyone who needs assistance in understanding the basics of the subject
- Anyone looking to improve speed and accuracy in mathematical calculations
- Understanding of basics of mathematics
- The knowledge of mathematical tables is a bonus
- Understand the core concepts of mathematical operations
- Understand the basics of mathematical equations.
- Be able to use some calculation tricks to perform quick calculations
- Understand the basic 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional geometric shapes