Format a self-published E-Book
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
This short course will enable you to effectively and efficiently format a Microsoft® Word document for E-Book use.
Whether you’re a novice Word user or an expert, a new writer or an experienced one, you’ll gain real skills that can be used immediately.
Guiding you through the course in a relaxed style is Ian Andrew, owner of the Book Reality Experience, an Indy author in his own right and a former accredited Microsoft® trainer. He’ll ease you through the techniques that will allow you to master and control your Word formatting.
So come on in, find the skills you need and get your E-Book the way you want it.
- You will get the most from this course if you have a basic understanding of Microsoft Word
- You’ll learn how to control formatting to ensure your E-Book looks how you want it to look, and you’ll be able to prepare your manuscript for swift conversion into Amazon's Kindle Mobi format and the more universal E-Publication format
- Running just over an hour in total, the course is in 'bite-size' training elements that can be squeezed into any coffee break, letting you go at your own pace and learn quickly without tying you to your keyboard for days
What is at the back of a book?
How to make your readers follow links.
How to tell your readers about your other books.
What's at the start of a book?
How to make a dynamically linked Table of Contents for your ebook.
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars