Media Training-Radio: How to Speak Effectively on the Radio
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Imagine yourself speaking confidently and authoritatively on any radio program, whether you are the host or the guest.
How to Speak on Radio
In this "How to Speak on Radio" course you will learn how to talk effectively and be interviewed on a news or talk radio program. Speaking on the radio is a form of public speaking and most people fear public speaking. This course will help you come across your very best in every interview, so you won't have to worry about whether you sound nervous or uncomfortable. Students will learn about the following items:
- Sound bites
- Differences between TV and radio
- How to deal with difficult hosts
- Ins and outs of talk show callers
- ways of getting invited back on the program
- How to sell or promote on every talk show appearance
TJ Walker has hosted talk radio shows on 7 different national networks and has been a guest on more than 2000 news talk radio programs. He has also conducted training sessions around the globe for authors and experts about to go on radio tours.
Enroll in this course today.
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
What others say:
“TJ Walker's single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media." Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world." Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker's Media Training Worldwide) “The world's leading presentation and media training firm."Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who might be interviewed on a news/talk radio program or host a radio show
- Students will need to record their messages, answers and sound bites on a cell phone, tablet or webcam
- Speak and present on the radio
- Be interviewed on radio
- Appear on talk radio and news radio interview programs
- Speak in memorable sound bites
Be a Star Guest for Any Radio Interview
Knowing Exactly What You Want Before Every Radio Interview
Creating Messages That are Important and Interesting to You, Host and Audience
Mastering the Art of the Sound Bite
Becoming Good Guest
Using Phones the Right Way
Studio versus Phones
Ready for Attacks
Advanced Tip Promo
Who is TJ Walker?
$10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
Your Questions Will Be Answered Here, In Video
Media Training A to Z
Media Training Success
1001 Ways to Wow