Imagine yourself as a media trainer, helping top level executives, experts and authors around the world. Media training is a fascinating career, but one without the headaches of working in a large bureaucratic media organization.
You can make an excellent living by interviewing people and then training them on how to be interviewed more effectively.
This course will teach you how to be a media trainer from both the training perspective as well as the business perspective. You will receive several books and many hours of online video teaching you all aspects of media training. If you are thinking about becoming a media trainer, this course will help you figure out if this is the right career for you, and, if so, how to go about entering the profession. If you do all of the homework for this course and the sister course on media training (provided at no extra cost) you should spend at least 8 hours. Being a media trainer can be a fascinating career, but it only works for people who have the right mix of interests, talents and disciplines.
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone aspiring to be a media trainer
- PR practioners
- Communications professionals
- Public speaking trainers
- Video camera
- Strong interest in news
- Helping you figure out if the media training profession is for you
- Helping you create a marketing plan for your media training business
- Giving you the latest techniques on how to conduct a media training workshop
- Giving you a true business perspective on media training
- By the end of this course you will know how to conduct a media training and run a media training business