One-time Investment, Lifetime Benefits!
A lack of understanding of your own personal self care can lead you to feel depressed, anxious, and hopeless in how to feel well.
As an alternative to traditional therapy, this course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by guiding you through what self care is AND practical strategies for creating your very own self care plan.
- This course is designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to better understand self care
- You’ll learn how to define and recognize the need for Selfcare, but also how to apply strategies to manage your depression and anxiety
- By the end of this course, you’ll have valuable skills that will help you feel confident in living a healthy lifestyle
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify your own needs and taking steps to meet them efficiently
- Create your own self care plan
- Reduce time-wasters and distractions
- Understand the relationship between physical clutter and mental clutter and get started with the decluttering process
There are many benefits to understanding self care. You become a more aware and empowered person to manage your own health. You will develop positive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it’s a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behavior will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.