The individual, social, and financial cost of chemical dependence is immense. This DVD course is aimed at demystifying this condition and charts a clear path to recovery for each of the individuals and the entire family. Many of the concepts in this video are the new and innovative thoughts of the author.
This course focuses on the chemistry behind chemical dependence, the symptoms of the condition, how the problem develops and is maintained and how abstinence is best achieved.
Who this course is for:
- General Audience
- Professionals and Students in the Field of Psychology
- Self-help Seekers
- No Prior requirements
- Learn about the dynamics of chemical dependence
- Learn about the biochemistry and dynamics of chemical dependence
- Learn about the addict/codependent interplay
- Learn how chemical dependence and codependency affects the entire family