Learn the Pros and the Con's to getting started with Bullet Journaling.
Not all people require technology to be productive. In fact, some do better with fewer distractions and a good old pen & paper.
This course aims to help you avoid common journal-setup mistakes. You will be guided through the process of understanding what you need in a journal and how to create it.
Course content is all designed by 10+ year "journaler," Samantha Kristoferson of KW Professional Organizers.
- There are many benefits to getting started with journaling. You are creating a powerful tool for reflection
- You will develop productive habits that reinforce this new habit, so it's a life-long investment of your time spent learning
- Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behavior will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health
This course covers:
- Learning the step-by-step process for picking and setting up your journal
- Exploration of different styles, # of pages and uses for your journal
- How to make page spreads and layouts for your journal
- How to create positive journal habits that fit your lifestyle
By the end of this course, you'll have a basic understanding of how to set up a journal and create a journaling habit that fits your lifestyle.
Bullet Journaling is great! And the best part is that you can customize it to fit your specific needs.
We are going to have so much FUN!! We are glad you are here :-)