12 Students Enrolled
Body language is a type of a nonverbal communication in which physical behaviors, as opposed to words, are used to express or convey the information. Such behavior includes facial expressions, body posture, gestures, eye movement, touch and the use of space.
In this course we will study in great detail every movement and gesture the body makes to help us know the thoughts of those around us and understand their feelings.
- There are no Pre-requisites for this course.
- Anyone who is interested in learning Body language
- How to read body language
- How to be a human lie detector
- How to read people
- How to detect hidden emotions
- How to spot lies
- Body language in business
- Body language for women
- Body language for men
very wonderful easily course