Learn to enhance your coaching skills and capabilities using emotional intelligence.
The field of coaching has grown considerably in recent times. Coaching equips people with the tools, knowledge, and opportunities they need to fully develop themselves to be effective in their commitment to themselves, the company, and their work. It can be used in a variety of ways, for example, getting past an impasse, removing a stumbling block or drawing out and building on strengths.
Emotional Intelligence is the science and practice of good emotional awareness and self-management. Successfully applied in the workplace it accounts for greater success than intellectual capabilities.
Emotional intelligence coaching not only reveals the unique working of your emotional realm but also directs you to your untapped potential and to where you've been holding yourself back. It's a very powerful form of personal leadership coaching that's both discreet and trusted.
Emotional intelligence coaching builds personal skills from the core by demonstrating you what good looks like both practically and on an emotional level. It brings together tried and tested coaching techniques within the construct of emotional intelligence.
Empathy is a fundamental component of emotional intelligence. Using empathy builds trust and keeps conversations focused on increasing performance and employee engagement.
This course is for you if you work with people as a leader or manager and are looking at ways to help improve performance by developing emotional intelligence through coaching.
The course gives you straightforward approaches to:
- Gaining an understanding or emotional intelligence with its application in coaching.
- Building coaching skills and creating a deeper understanding of working to develop other people to improve their capabilities and their performance
- Using questioning techniques for performance conversations that develops excellence
- Creating a coaching environment without formalising coaching
The GROW (Goal, Reality, Options, Will) Model is a well-respected tool in coaching and this is explored to improve your questioning and listening techniques. It demonstrates the power of coaching through the use of a structure that enables questioning to flow conversationally and in a logical sequence.
Other techniques are covered including a process to coach using emotional intelligence and help others discover their emotional intelligence.
Simple, to the point, no-nonsense and effective advice on workplace coaching with emotional intelligence.
To get the best from this course, You should have
- An interest and understanding of coaching and emotional intelligence but no prior knowledge and experience is needed
- An interest in how interactions with other people work and how to build them more effectively
- Keenness to learn about coaching and how to work with emotional intelligence - yours and other's emotional intelligence
- Develop your coaching and your emotional intelligence skills
- Identify how coaching with emotional intelligence can lead to better outcomes with people
- Determine how people would benefit from a coaching approach in a variety of circumstances
- Enhance your leadership capabilities through the application of emotional intelligence
- Use conversational techniques to build rapport and empathy
- Work with other's motivation to achieve a higher level of performance
- Engage with people at a deeper level
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99