How To Break Habits and Master New Ones
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
A lot is said by people about breaking habits and forming new ones. We are told it takes 21 days to form a new habit which is actually false.
In this course, you will learn the different models of habit formation. Let your focus be the possibility of breaking the old habits one step at a time and replacing it with a new one.
Who this course is for:
- Coaches who are curious about habits and addiction
- People curious about habits and addictions
- Access to internet
- Writing Materials
- Good lighting
- You will learn what habits are
- Difference between Habits, Addictions, Compulsion and Obsession
- The 3 Rs of Habit Formation
- Types of Habits
- "If This, Then That" of Habits
- Types of Triggers
- The Art of Creating New Habits
- Habits and Productivity
What are Habits?
Habits, Compulsion, Obsession and Addiction
The 3 Rs of Habit Formation
3 Types of Habit
What are Habit Triggers?
The 'IFTT' of Habits
The BJ Fogg Model of Habit Formation
The 4 Tendencies Model For Forming New Habits
The Hook Model of Habit Formation
21 Days Habit Myth
Habits and Productivity
When Will You Start?
Quickbooks Online - Level 2 BookkeepingLisa Newton