Industry 4.0 Overview
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
In this course we will start learning about Industry 4.0 which is actually the foundation of the digital transformation term.
- From smartphones to smart fridges, technology has played a major role in advancing most areas of our everyday lives - but it is also transforming the world of industry
- Industry 4.0 is the label given to the gradual combination of traditional manufacturing and industrial practices with the increasingly technological world around us
- This includes using large-scale M2M and Internet of Things (IoT) deployments to help manufacturers and consumers alike provide increased automation, improved communication and monitoring, along with self-diagnosis and new levels of analysis to provide a truly productive future
- Factories will become increasingly automated and self-monitoring as the machines within are given the ability to analyse and communicate with each other and their human co-workers, granting companies much smoother processes that free up workers for other tasks
- You will also have knowledge about real cases from different industries to show you how industries are evolving with the changes
Industry 4.0 is a term often used to refer to the developmental process in the management of manufacturing and chain production. The term also refers to the fourth industrial revolution.
The term Industry 4.0 was first publicly introduced in 2011 as “Industrie 4.0” by a group of representatives from different fields (such as business, politics, and academia) under an initiative to enhance the German competitiveness in the manufacturing industry. The German federal government adopted the idea in its High-Tech Strategy for 2020. Subsequently, a Working Group was formed to further advise on the implementation of Industry 4.0.
A high level overview of Industry4.0 components.
There are the four main components of the industry 4.0
2.The Internet of Things (IoT)
3.The Internet of Services (IoS)
Quiz of Industry 4.0 Components
Quickbooks Online - Level 2 BookkeepingLisa Newton