Learn Neuroscience: How Your Brain Works in Six Lectures
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Our brain is arguably the part of our body that defines us most.
And most people have no clue what it is doing.
This course will show you in a few short and easy lectures how your brain works and what this can teach you about yourself.
Learn about the most mind-blowing insights from neuroscience research and find out about the role of our brain in your personality, abilities, imagination, and consciousness.
What you will learn in this course
- How the frontal part of your brain affects your personality
- The hidden everyday functions of your brain
- The two hemispheres: or how you are actually two people
- How normal people become superheroes through neuroplasticity
- Why our brain likes to imagine things and how powerful this ability is
- Why we may not have free will according to neuroscience research
In short, you will get mind-blowing neuroscience insights and understand the role of our brain in our personality, abilities, imagination, and consciousness in an easy beginner-friendly format.
Here is a little secret: I wasn't interested in neuroscience from the beginning.
Instead, I started as a psychologist.
But if you are interested in understanding the human mind then sooner or later this leads you to the brain.
Once I realized how much neuroscience can teach us about ourselves, I was hooked and found myself more and more in this discipline.
I realized that neuroscience is not as complicated as it seems and extremely fascinating.
So in this course, I want to share some of the most mind-blowing neuroscience lessons – including lessons that you cannot find in any other course.
So enroll now and get to know your brain.
Let me add that I want you to be 100% happy with this course.
So why not try it out?
Once you enroll you you can lean back and let the lectures take you on a journey through your brain.
And you can ask me any question you have about the brain.
Who this course is for:
- Everybody who wants to understand the human brain
- Everybody who enjoys getting new perspectives on themselves
- People who want to understand the consequences of brain damage
- People who consider studying neuroscience or psychology
- Beginning neuroscience or psychology students
- Interest in the brain
- Learn some of the most mind-blowing lessons from neuroscience
- Discover how your brain affects your personality and abilities
- Understand how your brain generally works
- Understand the consequences of brain damage
- Discover what Neuroscience has to say about free will and consciousness
A quick overview of what you will learn
What is the command center of the brain and how does it help in defining our personality?
There is a lot our brain does for us every day without us noticing it. But what?
Did you know that there are two minds in our brain? Learn about the consequences in this lecture.
Although both hemispheres are fully functional brains, they apply their abilities in different areas.
The brain is not fixed, it changes all the time. And this makes it possible to grow, improve, and sometimes to achieve incredible things.
More on Neuroplasticity: See how Ben sees without eyes
Imagination is central to how the brain works and fulfills several important functions for us.
Is our consciousness in charge of our brain? Learn about the shocking findings from neuroscience research.
A summary of everything you have learned in this course.
There is the widespread rumor that we use only 10% of our brain? Is this true?
Test your knowledge - Quiz
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars