Our brain is arguably the part of our body that defines us most.
And most people have no clue what it is doing.
This course will show you in a few short and easy lectures how your brain works and what this can teach you about yourself.
Learn about the most mind-blowing insights from neuroscience research and find out about the role of our brain in your personality, abilities, imagination, and consciousness.
What you will learn in this course
- How the frontal part of your brain affects your personality
- The hidden everyday functions of your brain
- The two hemispheres: or how you are actually two people
- How normal people become superheroes through neuroplasticity
- Why our brain likes to imagine things and how powerful this ability is
- Why we may not have free will according to neuroscience research
In short, you will get mind-blowing neuroscience insights and understand the role of our brain in our personality, abilities, imagination, and consciousness in an easy beginner-friendly format.
Here is a little secret: I wasn't interested in neuroscience from the beginning.
Instead, I started as a psychologist.
But if you are interested in understanding the human mind then sooner or later this leads you to the brain.
Once I realized how much neuroscience can teach us about ourselves, I was hooked and found myself more and more in this discipline.
I realized that neuroscience is not as complicated as it seems and extremely fascinating.
So in this course, I want to share some of the most mind-blowing neuroscience lessons – including lessons that you cannot find in any other course.
So enroll now and get to know your brain.
Let me add that I want you to be 100% happy with this course.
So why not try it out?
Once you enroll you you can lean back and let the lectures take you on a journey through your brain.
And you can ask me any question you have about the brain.
Who this course is for:
- Everybody who wants to understand the human brain
- Everybody who enjoys getting new perspectives on themselves
- People who want to understand the consequences of brain damage
- People who consider studying neuroscience or psychology
- Beginning neuroscience or psychology students
- Interest in the brain
- Learn some of the most mind-blowing lessons from neuroscience
- Discover how your brain affects your personality and abilities
- Understand how your brain generally works
- Understand the consequences of brain damage
- Discover what Neuroscience has to say about free will and consciousness
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99