Our mind doesn’t work the way most people think.
This course takes you on a short journey through the basic topics of psychology and teaches you how your mind really works.
Discover how our brain secretly edits what we perceive and remember, why emotions make our life messy, and how our social nature influences our behavior.
- Discover how your mind (really) works
- See what role psychological processes play in our life
- Learn fundamental lessons about yourself and other people that most people don't know
- See things that you didn't see before you in your everyday life
- Discover how unreliable your perception, memories, and self-knowledge can be
Learn key lessons from the most essential psychology topics in a few lectures and get a different perspective on yourself and the world.
When I was a psychology student, I was often baffled by the things I learned.
“How can this not be common knowledge?” I thought.
Many of the lessons seemed crazy to me but it is hard to argue with decades of rigorous research.
In this course, I want to share psychology insights that completely changed the way I look at the world.
So go ahead and find out how your mind really works.
Once you enroll you can start with any lecture and see for yourself what it has in store for you.
And you can ask me any question you have about the human mind.
- There are no requirements, come as you are, and enjoy
- What psychology (and a psychologist) really is
- How your perception works
- How your memory works and why you often shouldn't trust it
- Why emotions can make life messy and the hidden mechanisms behind this
- Why most people have an unrealistic self-image and why this is actually healthy
- How our social nature influences our behavior
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99