Discover the NeuroCognitive and Behavioral Approach. Learn how 4 brain structures run our lives and how to take control
The NBA (or Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach) is a fascinating, innovative and multi-disciplinary approach born out of 25 years of scientific research. It combines the fields of neurosciences, social psychology, behavioral sciences and many more to come up with one overlaying, comprehensive theory which gives unique insights in our complex human nature. It was originally developed by the French scientist J. Fradin.
As the director of the Institute of Neurocognitivism I had the chance to work with Dr Fradin and become an expert in his groundbreaking approach. I've developed this course as to make his work accessible to all, regardless of background or prior knowledge. I'm much more a communicator than a scientist myself. And that's exactly my contribution to his work: explaining complex matters in a comprehensive and entertaining way.
Over 14.000 students enrolled. Raving 5 star reviews:
"...Every lecture is packed with information that is presented very clearly. The lectures offer both insight and techniques to improve personal development."
“...quality is top. It was a joy to watch this course. Recommended."
“... the best part about the course is its intention to disseminate how you can benefit from applying the knowledge learned in real life situations, not just learning the information for learning's sake. Highly recommended!"
This course is so much more than a pile of recorded lectures. It's really almost a living, breathing entity, a work in progress, that continues to evolve over time.
What to expect:
- High instructor availability: I answer any questions you may have in a short time frame. I always answer within 24 hours, but usually much faster than that.
- Weekly educational announcements, mostly blog posts, on how our brain works and its impact in our daily life. This is brand new content, exciting insights, that I'll be sending your way on a weekly basis
- Based on student's questions, I'll be adding new content on a regular basis
- The content stays up to date, based on new scientific research and studies
- Tools and insights for personal development and authentic relationships
Expect to develop a revolutionary new framework, based on our active brain structure. Look at the world with new eyes and recognize the underlying patterns that govern our lives and that of those around us. Expect exercises, homework, putting theory into practice in a fun and entertaining way. You will also gain access to our Facebook group where you will be able to exchange your experiences with the NBA and learn from others as well.
So what are you waiting for? Join now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in human behavior
- Individuals looking for personal development
- Professionals who want to improve on their people skills
- This course is not for people looking for ways to manipulate others. It's about empowering, not taking power away from others
- A keen interest in human behavior is the only real prerequisite for this course
- No previous knowledge required - I will take you step by step through the different concepts, models and brain structures presented in the course
- No specific materials are needed for this course. Taking notes is recommended
- At different stages in the course, there will be questions presented about your own life and how you think and feel about some topics. It is important you answer them for yourself before you move on with the course
- At different stages in the course, you will be invited to do some exercises. Concrete examples will be presented, however it is important you do the exercise yourself as well
- A groundbreaking model of human behavior that will help you gain well-being, improve your relationships, and ultimately take control of your own life
- Understand the mechanism of stress: Discover what part of our brain is responsible for triggering stress and how to switch from one part to another to eliminate it. You will also see how to deal with others who are under stress
- Improve your self-Confidence: Learn how we position ourselves towards others. Identify where you stand. Learn how to recognize manipulative behavior and how to deal with it. Learn how to react when faced with bullying, peacock behavior and lack of confidence
- Connect with your motivations: Learn the distinction between lasting and temporary motivations. Find out an easy way to figure out what truly motivates you, then use that knowledge to your advantage to improve your work and life
- Manage your obsessions: We all have them, and it's no big deal. However sometimes they take over. Learn how to recognize obsessive behavior, the mechanism behind it, and how to keep it under control
- Unlock your full potential: You will be given the keys to the part of your brain that is responsible for self-control, adaptation, willpower, focus, but also creativity and spirituality. learn how to switch in just a couple of minutes and become the best version of yourself