Mindfulness At Work: A Guide To Strengthen Your Work Relationships
Master The Art of How To Feel More At Peace With Yourself And Your Co-workers. Take Your Business To The Next Level. Learn More Here!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Art of Mindfulness: Learn The Techniques For Skillful Communication
Why take this course? This course is intended for you if you are looking to strengthen your work relationships and environment by mindfulness, self-confidence, communication, and appreciation.
When you practice mindfulness in the workplace, you have the ability to feel more at peace with yourself and your coworkers. You can create an environment where everyone feels acknowledged and appreciated because the productivity of your team is dependent on each person feeling valued. And you have this power--mindfully elevating the quality of attention you give to others.
Mindfulness at work can take your business to the next level and enhance the relationship you have with yourself.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Be present and more confident in yourself
- Build harmonious relationships at work
- Utilize the importance of appreciation and acknowledgement
- Take input and communicate effectively
How is it structured? The course is structured into 12 sections so that you can watch it in convenient increments of 6-minutes or less making it easy for you to integrate into your life.
I suggest that you watch 1 section per week so that you have time to practice. The mind learns through repetition. Practice is essential. The great thing is that you can do these practices as you live your life.
What materials do I get?
- Videos to guide you deeply into restorative practices
- Writing prompts to inspire journaling and reflection
I have carefully designed these materials to support you in deepening into embodied mindfulness so that you can live a healthy and deeply fulfilled life. Are you ready to begin? The time is now.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to feel more at peace, get more done, have more success in your work, and create team play in your workplace
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- And you do not need any materials to begin this course
- What you do need to do is set aside quiet time. Turn of your cell phone and the ringer on your home phone
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing comfortable for breathing deeply
- Find a place to sit or lay down that is comfortable for you as this is a time for you to drop inside and focus on yourself
- Carve out a minimum of 15 minutes to enjoy each section of the course--to watch the videos, practice the meditation and reflect afterwards in your mindfulness journal
- Know that you will feel happier and more peaceful by participating in the course
- Integrate a daily mindfulness practice into your life
- Build harmonious relationships in the workplace
- Mindfully evaluate the attention you give to yourself and others
- Practice techniques for skillful communication