Create fun filled, highly interactive Android games from scratch.
Creating games can be one of the most fun-filled ways to learn about a coding language or a platform. This course will take you on an exciting ride where you will not only learn about the latest Android N SDK, but also about the other APIs. You’ll find out how to create highly interactive and interesting games with it. The course will show you how to create a complete game from scratch designed for the Android platform.
The course starts by showing you how to set up the Android SDK and other repositories. You’ll also find out how to customize your development environment.
As we progress, you’ll learn to work with moving images, creating sprite animations, particle explosion, design in game entities, and create Bitmap fonts efficiently. You will also learn to use LibGDX to enhance the game’s features and make it stunning.
By the end of the course, you will get a clear idea on improving game physics and collision system and shift your game from 2D to 3D.
About the Author
- James Saeed a hobbyist computer programmer, and has been for the last 6+ years. He specializes in programming languages such as HTML, Python, Java, C#, and Apple Swift (in which he has also attained certification).
- Along with a portfolio of projects that he has produced over the years (which can be seen at: http://www.github.com/EddieVanHalen98) and uploaded to the iOS App Store and Google Play Store, he has also become highly successful on YouTube for teaching computer programming (which can be seen at: http://www.youtube.com/EddieVanHalen98).
- On the channel, he has attained over 3 million video views, and over 30,000 subscribers, which has resulted in over $10,000 in ad revenue in the past few years. In his spare time, he is also a musician, rock climber, wrestler, and MMA fighter. You can hear his stuff on http://www.soundcloud.com/jamest98.
- Previous Android development experience is not required, but basic mobile development knowledge is essential
- See how to trigger events with alerts and symptoms
- Create a basic dashboard using widgets
- Import custom data and add it to existing objects
- Create relationships via the UI and REST
- Configure and set up notifications
- Get acquainted with the tools to make a fully functional game
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99