Android: From Beginner to Paid Professional
Learn to code the Devslopes way. At Devslopes we teach you the platform and the underlying coding principles. We believe in building engineers and not copy-and-paste students. You can get started with no experience or with lots of coding experience.
Learn everything you need to know to have professional Android development skills.
Why This Course?
Devslopes first flagship course iOS 9 & Swift: From Beginner to Paid Professional took the world by storm and is the most effective course on iOS development on the Internet with thousands of 5 star reviews and tons of success stories.
Using that same formula for success we have brought you the even better Android course.
- Learn to code how the PROs code - not just copy and paste
- Learn the latest Android APIs and services - we don't teach old junk
- SUPER FUN - You will laugh and have fun while learning
- Beautiful Apps - We don't build trash - you'll create amazing real-world apps
- Zero Experience needed to start
- Build Real Projects - You'll get to build projects that help you retain what you've learned
- Live Help - I've brought on a bunch of Teacher's Aides who are always available to help in our online chatroom
How Long Will This Take?
This course with all of its exercises should take you a good 6 weeks if you spend 1-2 hours on it every day.
How Is The Course Structured?
You start by learning how to code with Java. Then you start building some simpler apps and move on to more complex fully-functional apps. You build projects in-between that allow you to stretch and grow using the principles you just learned, but without copying and pasting code.
What Do I Get?
- Tons of amazing Android learning content
- 10 FREE App Asset Packs (Worth thousands of dollars)
- Live support in our online chatroom
- Certificate of completion (when completed)
- Potential for a whole new career / lifestyle
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for absolute beginners with no coding experience AND it is for existing programmers who want to learn Android
- This course is NOT for veteran Android developers
- Must have PC with Windows 8+ OR macOS OR Linux/Ubuntu
- Recommend having an actual Android device but it is not required
- Build Android Marshmallow apps
- Apply for Jr. Android app development jobs
- Program and code with Java
- Implement Object Oriented Programming with Java and Android