Welcome to the world's most comprehensive course on macOS development. In this course you'll learn basic and advanced macOS development skills by building a polished full stack and fully functional weather widget app and Slack clone app. We start from the ground up and teach you everything you need to know from UI design and frontend and backend development.
BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF SWIFT AND XCODE IS ASSUMED
Here are some of the things you'll be able to do after taking this course:
- Understand basic and advanced macOS programming algorithms
- Work fluently with macOS
- Apply to jr macOS development jobs
- Submit apps to the Apple App Store
- Work as an macOS contractor
Who this course is for:
- People who want to build Mac apps!
- Those who want to create their own startup
- Those looking to get a full time job as a developer
- Business owners
- Students & teenagers
- People who want to make money building apps
If you are absolutely new to programming you should learn the basics of Swift and Xcode before taking this course.
Don't forget to join the free live community where you can get free help anytime from other students.
Here are a few things you'll learn:
- Collection Views
- Working with API's
- Popover Views
- Real time messaging with Socket.IO
- Account customization
- Account Authorization
- Table Views
- Custom Modals
- Gesture Recognition
- Network Requests
- App Store Submission
And much more!
Who is the target audience?
- If you have basic experience with macOS development take this course
- Must have a computer with OSX or macOS on it
- Foundational macOS development - learn the basics to advanced topics
- How to build a Slack clone - User interface, networking services, and server deployment
- macOS Toolbar apps - apps that can run in the background and operate from a toolbar
- Advanced iOS techniques - learn professional development practices
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99