Do you know most of the app ideas never come to live because most of us don’t know to code? Well, what I do is I help others to develop their dream app without programming. There is an extremely powerful alternative to programming which is gaining more popularity these days. It is called MIT app inventor 2 which runs on Blockly. I will teach you MIT App Inventor 2, In fact, we will together create an amazing translator app using it.
If you ever had a dream about creating an app and never achieved it because you don't know to code then this course is absolutely for you. I am sure, you will be very excited to enroll in the course after you watch a free preview of what we are going to create.
- Learn MIT app Inventor basics
- Use lists like a pro
- Using extensions
- Use Google Translate API
- Create a Voice to Voice translation screen
- Designing the app
- Debugging and improving the app
You just need to spend 4 hours per week to build a beautiful translator within a month when you follow this course. Just dive into the beautiful journey right now by clicking the enroll button.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create android apps
- Anyone who wants to learn ai2 app inventor
- Anyone who wants to use google translate api in there project
- Should have basic computer skills and should be very interested to create android apps
- Students will learn how to use blockly programming for developing an android app
- Students will gain good understanding of using platforms like ai2 app inventor, thunkable, appy builder and other similar platforms
- Students will learn how to use google cloud console to create a google translate API key
- Students will learn about designing and debugging the app