Learn Android Development for Beginners
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
- Are you looking to build your own Android application?
- Are you looking to make some passive income ?
This could be your starting point!
Welcome to Android Development for Beginners Course!
About 80% of the World's phone is Android and people spend most of their time on their phone. So you can imagine the possibility of creating an impact! And we are all about creating positive contribution to the society.
This course is going to give you a basics of Android Application development. No matter if you have any experience or not. We will cover all the details step by step.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone interested to learn about Android development
- Anyone who wants to create their own APPs
- Anyone who wants to generate a source of Passive Income
- Anyone who is a Programmer
If anyone already has some experience please check out the content menu first to see if you actually need to study the course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Android Developers
- Anyone who wants to learn to develop Android Apps
- Anyone who wants to learn the basic of Android
- Anyone who wants to create an impact in the world
- Beginner Programmers
What are the requirements?
- PC or Computer (MAC or Windows)
- Basic Knowledge of any Programming language
- Android Studio IDE
- Internet Connection
What am I going to get from this course?
- Get an idea of Android Programming
- Learn to build Android applications from scratch
- Learn to run Android applications using an Emulator
- Learn to publish an APP on Google Play
- Learn the strategies to monetize APPs
- Learn to Find solutions to Problems related to Android Programming
Here students will get a brief overview of the course.
Here students will get an IDEA about Android Operating System.
Here students will learn about Android Manifest file.
Here students will learn how to install Android Studio IDE?
Here students will learn about Android Studio IDE.
Here students will learn about Android UI Design
Here students will learn about Android Views and Viewgroups on how the screen looks
Here students will learn about Android Custom Views on which we can create custom outlooks or designs of the screen components.
Here students will learn about Android Constrained Layout.
Here students will learn to access the views.
Here students will learn about the Resource files that we use for Android APPS.
Here students will learn how to create their own resource folder.
Here students will learn how to make their first Android Application.
Here students will learn how to set up devices to test the APP on.
Here you will create your own SPLASH SCREEN.
PART 1 of CONCEPT OF SPLASH SCREEN MAKING
Here Making Splash screen continues.
Learn about INTENT
Here students will learn to design a LOGIN screen for their APP.
Here students will learn how to deploy an APP.
Here we will learn how to change the Icons of the APP.
Here we will learn the best practices for deploying the APP. If we follow them, we will always get great results.
Here we will learn how to deploy the APP on GOOGLE PLAYSTORE.
We will learn what is FIREBASE?
Here will learn how to monetize our APP.
Bonus: A Book APP - Concept APP for anyone.
What is the market share of the Android Platform in the smartphone market?
Android Manifest QUIZ