Want to learn how to design mobile apps with Sketch 3? Then this course is for you. We have thrown out all of the fluff and junk that other courses like to add in and give you the most important things you need to know to be up and working as quick as possible.
Mastering Mobile App Design With Sketch 3 will take you from absolute beginner to fluent mobile app designer.
In addition to learning the Sketch app you will also learn core design principles that you can take with you onto any design tool.
This course is brought to you from Devslopes - the creator of the world's most effective programming courses. Caleb Stultz is a long term graphic and mobile designer and will be teaching this course.
You start by learning the basics of Sketch 3. You'll then move on to designing more advanced apps. As you build apps you also get to complete exercises so you can retain the things you just learned.
If you ever gut stuck you can come visit our chatroom and get live help from our instructors or our 20+ live Teacher's Aides.
Who is the target audience?
- Course is for absolute beginners
- Course is for programmers who want to code and design their apps
- Course is for business owners, hobbyists, or anyone who wants to design mobile apps
- Must own a Mac with OSX and have the Sketch app
- Use Sketch 3 fluently
- Know how to do mobile app design
- Create designs for iOS apps and Android apps with Sketch 3