This course is designed for iOS developers who only know Swift. In order to get a job as an iOS developer you need to know the basics of Objective-C. Also there are still a ton of libraries and tutorials all written in Objective-C.
This is the BEST Objective-C course out there!
HOW THIS COURSE WORKS
- You will watch video lectures that teach you the principles.
- You then complete exercises to help you retain what you learn
- You have access to free live help in the chatroom
- You have access to the community forums so you can find answers to questions
- You will get access to all source code and files needed to complete the course
There is 8.5 hours of video content for you to complete. You will spend an additional 15-20 hours working on exercises to help you retain the knowledge.
HOW ARE MY COURSES DIFFERENT?
- All of my courses are screencasts Youtube style - SUPER FUN
- I ALWAYS teach you the underlying principle (and not just do X,Y,Z)
- I actively personally help my students in their career goals
- I have a HUGE free chatroom where you can get help (4500+ active members)
- I have online forums where you can post code, projects, and connect with other developers
ABOUT MARK PRICE
"I am a veteran mobile developer having built over 57 mobile apps for iOS and Android. I owned two tech consulting companies that were highly successful. I have worked on Call of Duty and worked with other top titles and companies such as Logitech, Yellow Pages, the LDS Church, Cookie Dough Bites, and many more.
I also spend most of my days now as a professional engineering instructor - changing the lives of students throughout the world - going from being broke to making up to 85k+ a year within 6 months.
Who is the target audience?
- If you know the basics of Swift take this course
- If you know the basics of iOS take this course
- If you have never written any code in your life don't take this course
- Need a Mac with OSX year 2010 or newer or PC Running OSX
- Write code in Objective-C
- Convert Swift iOS Apps into Objective-C
- Convert Objective-C iOS Apps into Swift
- Build Simple Node & Express Servers and APIs
- Communicate between iOS apps and Servers